Friday, July 13, 2007

Handicapper's Preview, AFC North

The latest online edition of Pro Football Weekly includes a "handicapper's preview" of the AFC North. For the most part, I agree with Mike Wilkening's conclusions regarding all four teams, although I would take issue with the statement that "QB Ben Roethlisberger is turnover-prone and given to fits of just awful play." Looking at Big Ben's career as a whole, that is not an accurate description. Second, I'm not sure the Steelers' defense faces a "transition period." Finally, I don't believe that "Pittsburgh's roster is among the most talented in the game." I'm more inclined to think that the coaches have done a good job maximizing the talent at their disposal.

Click here to read the preview.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home