Sunday, November 21, 2010

Raiders: What are the Chances...?

I was wrong about the outcome of the New England game, completely underestimating how vulnerable the Steelers' pass defense is against the Patriots' offense. As a result, my record this season drops to 5-4 (53-24 all-time). Yet I still have confidence in this team, and expect the Steelers to win today, though I think the line (Steelers as 7.5 point favorites) gives Pittsburgh too much credit, especially considering Pitt's recent history against the Silver and Black. In other words, I'm expecting Mike Tomlin & Co. to surprise in a good way, and therefore giving Pittsburgh a 60 percent chance of winning.

Hopefully the Steelers won't blow a late lead, as the Jets did 42 years ago against Oakland - a game now known as the Heidi Game.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home