Sunday, September 17, 2006

Steelers v. Jaguars (what are the chances?)

The Steelyard estimates the Steelers have a 45 percent chance of defeating Jacksonville if Charlie Batch is the starting quarterback; 55 percent if Ben Roethlisberger plays the game.

Some relevant statistics to consider: The Steelers are 18-7 on Monday night under Bill Cowher (72% winning percentage). But the Jaguars have a 6-2 (75%) record on Monday Night Football, and a 2-0 Monday night record against Pittsburgh. The Steelers are 0-3 in September games at Jacksonville.


Anonymous Anonymous said...

All right! That's the spirit!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home